Products for previous and current clients include:
* Social inclusion and gender analysis & strategies: project-specific, issue-specific and national.
* Conflict analysis: local and national, with particular reference to Pacific contexts.
* Gender-based violence/family violence analysis: particularly on pathways for assistance and participatory analysis of violence and solutions.
* Youth-inclusive development and peacebuilding: including processes for capacity building, participation and youth-led analysis and evaluation.
* Publications: reference books, social policy reports, project reports and accessible policy publications.
* Advocacy & Communications Strategy: training and workshops to target communications to policy makers and other relevant actors.
* Research methodology: particularly adaptation to Pacific contexts, and specific needs.
* Editing: editing of research, policy and other reports and publications including “ghost editing” and mentoring of other authors.
* Film production: particularly managing teams of Pacific Islander talent to produce films to international industry standards.
Email for more details about rates and availability.